Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, February 23, 2008

You....


Sometimes along the dark glistening aura of night, my heart loosens slowly.Reminders of you always stays fresh even in murky ponds of suffocating emotions.Like everyday you wake me in the morning,when the sun shines again.after along period of desolution.It's frightening when all I know falls apart.And all I know is you.Hunger squeezes me tighter.My soul sags with exhaustion.Ashtrays fill with sleepless nights.Weeping intensifies my anxiety.Can tomorrow come without you...here today?The cheap chandelier falls on my face.The rose filled lamp explodes in my hands.Pain is unrecognizable.All I knew was you.You. My love. and you left on one saturday.

0 comments: