Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Monday, February 11, 2008

black..


It is this rain the responsible of my acts. I am animal that exceeds of the pure beings, i am a mist that runs over the wisdom without realizing. To destroy me it is necessary the truth, and to create me a lie, to love me it is necessary to come up to the infinite, and to hate me only it is necessary to understand my lament. It is the distress that fixes to itself in my chest the selfish suffering of an ignoramus, is the shade of what was defenseless and the cruel reality of those of my species. I am happy because at least I know my destination, nevertheless the cigars have it uncertain. I am wretched because I love what hurts me, a weak one because I leave myself to go of the lusts, a wise one because I know when to be quiet, absent-minded because it is easy to wrap me, useless because I have no reason to exist. Those who speak my language me will understand, but those who are of strange languages will have for that to wait. At the end of my sorrows, quite this when for ending, put to desist from my egocentrismo and to give up suddenly what I have inherited from the darkness. If I can see further than this barred up window, I can view all that is before me.Sometimes I cannot hear past the walls that are enclosing my surroundings.If I can feel the life infused within me again, will I truly be free?If I can signifiy my mood, I would not need words to descibe it.But when I'm out of my cell, I want you and everyone to see that i still survive.

0 comments: