Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Thursday, February 21, 2008

epitaph...


A wreath is ecclesiastical on my head, preaching me of its inevitable symmetry and unyielding diligence. A foreseeable perdition of what is yet to come, and how life will end with no regard of how it withered to ash and dust. "You believe the eyes only venture once when lastly glazed, as I take you under my wings of eternal slumber. But I am in every dismal face, devouring pieces of the fragile soul. I take your pain onto me; your mortal loss is solely my gain. Into my hollow valley, you find your remains. So why fear me as life passes you by if the moment you're born you begin to die?"i envy you of your power. the power of yours to rule over me.

0 comments: