Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Sunday, February 10, 2008

porajoy


Jiboner kach thekey lenden bujhey niye premikar shobtuku bishash baji rekhey
Firay jabey shob hara ekjon ajratey, alo adharir chuye , firay jabey juar table ey ekjon bibagi,
aj sob porajoy mene niye,fire jabe ekjon bebagi


"james"

What's worse? Feeling pain, or feeling numb? Feeling that someone betrayed you or someone has forgotten you? I pick the latter choice of the two.Nothing is worst than being left with nothing. Nothing is worst than being left with 'everything'. Where should we stand? It's hell both ways, but even "hell" has degrees.Crying in anguish is so much better than crying in void. Seems like the walls have grown fists and now they're choking.The memories are gone. I tried to remember, but they were blurred, and I stuttered a thousand times trying to bring them to life. 'Yes, you're not my muse anymore, but you're a part of me and I don’t want to lose that.' I think I might have an advice to give on how to be 'insensitive'.

0 comments: