Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bless me..


I could look at a burning candle forever. Even feel my life
wasting with its melting wax. My sick laughter as I dip my finger
tips into the blistering pool.. I'm actually amused at the burning
sting that takes over this nothingness. Reminding me that I still
can FEEL.

you came to me as silently in a lonesome hour.i saw you smiling at me when none did the same.you wept away crystals while holding me close,i still feel your breath and warmth on my chest . How do i get you out of my mind?Out of my soul?, Out of my body?Each moment with you occupies every cell within me I don't just love you...i feel you alive in me, how do i forget you?? by killing you or myself??Guess that's the only way...I've to die too .Get you out of my mortal existence but what about the aura around my dead body?Can you put and end to that too?
Deathwish peered into my eyes with conviction,you gave me petals of iron to draw patterns in crimson.your hand upon mine, we began to use them against my heart till it bleed
Deathwish you leaned over me for a kiss farewell.painting my charms with scriptures, Force the darkness unto me,pierce my soul apart and wish me life in hell.

0 comments: