Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mistake



I must admit that I have often thoughtof leaving it all behind and letting everything go I was lost and alone, as I always am,So many people around me,Yet no one seems to care.They say they understand and love me very much,But just when I Trust to love, they forget and move on.I held the knife so close as tears, mixed with blood,Began to fall slowly.Like a foolish child I cried.Knowing that I could end it all nowmade my mind draw a blank.I put the knife away and tried to wipe the blood,that ran faster than I can describe.I knew suicide wasn't the answer I was looking for.I knew there was a reason for me being alone.So many bad things happening at once -They can make you forgetAbout the good qualities of life.Even though life is hard,and trouble an inevitable part of it.If you decide to leave it all behind,maybe you will,but I can guarantee that others ....Your Mistake will haunt

0 comments: