Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Death Not Being The Way




I held the knife so close to my heart.Like a foolish child I sat and I cried,Didn't realize what I had done, what I had tried.Tears mixed with blood, falling slowly to the ground.Covered in blood, pulled myself up, in tears scribed:"To those who don't care, to those who can't see,Never Give up always thrive to be free."Didn't know how many people would later cry."Tried to be free, yet I see this isn't the way."Friend at the door, ran as fast as he could.Too weak to say I'm sorry, otherwise I would.In tears, looked at the blue sad day.When you come and see this pool of blood and me,This isn't the way my life was meant to be.

1 comments:

raul said...

phatie diacho guru....