Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just a Little Longer



Desolation,Wide open space,Between the trees and me,Emptiness and me,Confusion and decisions,Feelings hard to define,And I say to myself,Just a little longer.Coldness seeps Its way in,I am falling deeper,Into what I fear most,As I reach out,There is nothing there,As possible there was something once,Only to be gone,And I say to myself,Just a little longer.The sun drops,The last inch of light falls,The squirrels more likely to be huddled up,But not me,Something I never possessed.And I say to myself,Just a little longer.Then the sun has gone.Darkness spreads its wings over me.I see nothing so no one sees me,Feeling of bitterness only,And I say to myself,Just a little longer. An Owl peers down,With question in her eyes,She doesn't have a hope,In helping me,As she doesn't see my pain,Spreads her wings,Passes me by,And I say to myself,Just a little longer.The soft earth,Seems the only thing holding me up,Even then I could slip,And wondering takes me,To why and how I got here,Without even knowing it,Yet no one notices,As they didn't see before,So I say to myself,Just a little longer. Shimmering in the darkness,I see two moons,Reflecting off a stream of thoughts,Ongoing forever more,Along a rocky road,Slowly giving in to finding a way out,I take the plunge under the river,Then the wind carries a whisper,Gently on a breeze,'Just a little longer.'

0 comments: