Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For My Dying Love...


Every time you touch me,
It leaves a burning mark.
And so my dying love,
We shall touch no more.

I have to let it go,
All the promises I will never fulfill.
The lie that I decided to believe will evaporate,
And I will breathe the fresh air of truth.

You will be a widow to my love,
Unchained from the aching commitments.
You will not feast on my lies anymore,
Stepping proudly out, into the light.

We should have loved till eternity,
But time caught up with us.
Forever is now,
And now is over.

I now stand tall,
Looking down on a poor soul.
Locked in what used to be heaven,
Looking at what used to be me.

Now, kiss me goodbye,
And accept these withered flowers.
The flowers and this song are for you,
My dying love.

0 comments: