Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This One is for You.. Jaan


Storm of Demise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful sunsets,
And mystical moon rises,
Over a maiden without pain,
Over a maiden without shame.

She lived in a land with no equal,
And God made to her no sequel.
But deception lurked like a dagger,
Lodged within goodness, making it stagger.

Remorseless darkness begins to fall.
Fear awakens, and starts to call.
A storm besieges the enchanting land,
Thunder, Lightning, Hail like sand.

And caught among its furious waves,
A single maiden upon it angrily lays.
A storm of depression, self pity and guilt,
As retched as dirt, as fine as silt.

Between her and the storm, I firmly stand.
Absorbing the blows, dealt by its hand.
And after the wake of the raging storm,
Beside her I stay to keep her warm.

Then away I dash before HE arrives.
My anger flares, and my insides writhe.
My goddess, my angel, my rarest of flowers,
Lured back to him by some unknown power.

He promises empty, lecherous vows.
He anointing his loyalty, ever so foul.
But I see through his rotten lies,
To him, who created the storm of demise.

Before long, there is a change in the weather.
I watch, again, as the storm clouds gather.
Beseeched to watch till that fateful hour,
For over him... I have no power.

0 comments: