Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Let you Go....



Always through a haze I peered,I searched but never found you,
Though once or twice I thought I felt,But the wind took that away.
I won’t look again for fear of drowning,My heart would not stand the cruel
Currents and fight is all but gone.Somehow watching I think you knew,
Somewhere you have that part of me,Hidden and kept safe,
The other I have to let go of now,And lose without a trace,
But fragments still remain,Entwined and forever here,
To keep me from impossible hope,When tempestuous are my thoughts
And my heart drives me to the comfort Of insanity.

So from within my fragile shell,I still have you, my precious thing,
I will treasure and remember always,Pleasured memories when they sing.
I am loath to let you go just yet,and break my heart along with
my existence, which I want to cherish and savour the moments born here
and into infinity if need be and for longer yet, but I have to and I will, so that I may once again smile, that day is coming
soon, I promise myself, but I still
have you in here… meanwhile and until. i miss you but i bleed for your happyness.i live in hell for you to live in heaven...

0 comments: