Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Monday, April 28, 2008

NJ---necronomical sufferings...


Sweet evanescent memories of you crosses my path ,flying and flowing with the wind due north A soft ache grows from deep within me ,stretching and rising with every thought of you
The leaves have fallen and the time has passed ,darkness now crept silently towards me
Pushing and rushing the light to go ,the memories of you and me, they went with the sun too
Nightmares erupted fiercely in my sleep exploding with a mess of tears and screams
The soft ache has now flourished into the unbearable pain like that of piercing knives
Waking to this cruel reality of loneliness ,the darkness before my eyes refused to leave
Blinded against the memories you have left, i couldn’t even reach out for your ghost
With these phantom images of what we used to be ,I’ve descended deeper into my tunnel of isolation .Without you, my heart drops further and further to where the sense of life evaporates faster and faster .And what’s left will be that dried bloodiness mess of me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW DO I GET READY FOR THE JOURNEY? WHEN WILL I KNOW IT IS COMING? I LET GO OF LOVE AND FILLED MY HEART WITH HATE. HATE OF OUR RACE, HATE OF OUR BREED, HATE OF OUR KIND... IN MY HEART THAT NO LONGER EXIST I KNOW I AM READY FOR TERROR AND DESPAIR. I NEED THE PROPER GUIDANCE TO THE EMPTY SPACE, SO I CAN CONTROL THE BLIND ONES, WHOM WE SHARE THIS REALM WITH. FATEV11