Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dont wanna loose you..


I have lost you, you disappeared,dissolved in the mist of memories.I held you, but you loosed my grip and I let you slip, away in the dark.
Carnations, they fell on the grave,half-frozen and broken, dying along...So sad, that I'm glad, they are picked by the wind,in whirls and twirls, in dance of the death.
But the wind is so cold...so cold and so strange.It scares me and buries me, together with you.In a silent desire, in ashes of fire,scattered by the wind ,you aregone, I'm gone too.
The wind and the bitter coldness of a stone,that's what make me moan...and cry, hewed inside.On a silent grave, on last stand of hope,bruised, torned and clawed, I can barely cope...
I am raped! By a cruelty and the sordid cold.and this is my soul, tossed and revealed, in the shame!Shivering, in the cloud of a frozen dust,clutching the bars of cage, without a way out.
That is my soul, tamed, parted in solitude!That is my heart, broken, with shreds on the ground.And even that I'm dead, wind brings me a sound,reminder on my sorrow, it still wake my mind.
I have lost you...lost you...And even carnations are gone.Wind played them away, into oblivion.Standing under the lead sky, silent and so alone, crying, I still sense their essence, merging into cold.i dont wanna loose you..

0 comments: