Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lies!!!


There is a meaning or so I'm told
For the story of my life unfold

I cannot grasp in the realms of logic
Why these puppeteers pull along
But, there must be a reason ...
For why on earth would this be without?

It's about respect, She says ... respect
From my voyeuristic musing of the world
Society, meaning, lies, deceit
I realise ... life isn't worth just that

Wondering what awaits me afar
This legacy of time, but another lie
There must be a method without ...
Without pain, quick & worthy.

Humanistic nature graps ease
Then, why not the easiest path
The path to end, the abrupt peace
Irony rampant through lies & deceit

She said she'd live the lie to its fullest
Admission of the lie of life she claimed
You submit to the lie, live on but ...
Don't force me to serve your deceit.

Let me go ...
Give me peace.

0 comments: