Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Fallen Angel..


Sad Angel
Angel.....

I saw you ,spreaded wings in the moons illuminating glow
flying through the midnight sky

darkened murky clouds shielded your descending figure
touching earths soil, you become a fallen angel

with folded wings you tried to become mortal just like me
holding me to your chest ,a fervent wish to make me just yours

and to never touch a star again
to never soar the open sky again

but is what it will cost to love me
in the shadow of your life..

it is where you choose to remain
but one day you returned to your place..

as you return to
your throne upon
the heavens

and for each tear that
flows from you cheeks
so shall a shooting
star fall for all to
see...


"Can End of this Mortal life take you apart from me,I live your soul"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the battle between the 2 of you that are inside seem to ends against your favor Call for the all mighty Lord Jesus Christ he will tremble with wrath against those whispers even if you never belived in him...