Nostalgia

Nostalgia

missing you...

Love Less

Love Less
Can you Find Love?

Remember me

Remember me

Sunday, March 23, 2008

solace.......


In this opium of solace and resolution, I stand and watch from this empty hollow restitution,And wonder what symptoms may follow through and beyond this restless dream,Can I not contain this any longer, the voices of suffering,I walk alone and build what little has and will remain,The anger and darkness of the abyss now consume the hate.A misinterpretation of sorrow may blind this festering wound.And it is the bleeding of heart that has left us here so suddenly so soon.Here the sanction of want may suffer the reality.Here alone it withers and dies without the fertility.The fertility of wisdom and the rule of authority.The meaning sold and taught without reason.The years pass as do the seasons.Why have you left me here, why now in this cold dark place.In this opium of solace and resolution without that longing embrace...

0 comments: